Edmond OK 11 Reasons Why It’s Awesome
December 10, 2018
Referred to as the “Crown Jewel of Oklahoma,” Edmond just recently made the checklist for Time Loan Publication’s Best 50 Places To Stay in 2016. They evaluated over 60 variables including tax obligations, education and learning, healthcare, work as well as more to identify the best home towns. Located simply north of Oklahoma City it has a populace of simply over 90,000 citizens. Have a look at a few of what Edmond has to provide. With a population of 81,405, making it the sixth largest city in the state of Oklahoma. The city coordinates are 35.6528° N, 97.4781° W, is a city that is part of the Oklahoma City metropolitan area. Edmond is a city in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, United States, and a part of the Oklahoma City metropolitan area in the central part of the state. As of the 2010 census, the population was 81,405, making it the sixth largest city in the great state of Oklahoma. FInd out about top Edmond real estate agent
- Edmond was the only city in Oklahoma to make it on the 2016 list. Edmond is known for great education and learning and has one of the top college areas in the state.
- Arcadia Lake is a beautiful lake that is great for fishing blue catfish, largemouth bass, bluegill, and also network catfish. Plus it’s a favorite outdoor area for homeowners.
- The city is additionally residence to The College of Central Oklahoma – one of Oklahoma’s fastest-growing universities as well as a significant employer for the city. In addition to UCO, you’ll locate two various other colleges: Herbert W. Armstrong University and also Oklahoma Christian University.
- There are also over 20 stunning parks around town to enjoy the charming outdoors.
- And also lots of areas to find a relaxed place to kick back
- The city is recognized for stunning
neighborhoods as well as low commute times.
- In addition to new shopping centers and also style.
- Also in the evening, you can locate well-lit areas to eat in restaurants or shop.
- It’s additionally home to the renowned Midtown Arts Event held every year for the last 40 years, showcasing art from over 100 musicians across the country.
- The city additionally sustains local art. From murals to sculptures to discolored glass, you’ll locate distinct public art items around community.
- Midtown contains beauty and also is a fantastic place to take pleasure in a dish or store in local stores.
Click On pictures at Edmond real estate agencies
Information written by homesbyjarrett.com